What it is for
It allows you to get an assessment ladder by using customized icons to be chosen amongst the given list. You can replicate this field as many times you need.
How to use it
It can be filled three fields:
- Field “Question” (it is the main field that end-user have to answer to, it is mandatory)
- Field “Description” (it allows you to address your end-users with a more detailed question)
- Field “Answer” (answer formed by text and rating-ladder preview)
You can add virtually endless answer through “Add answer” button.
You can freely manage each added answer, either choosing the sorting order or even deleting it.
Through “Multiple rating” menu you can manage
- Required: you can make that question as a mandatory one.
- Image upload: ( it allows you attach/delete a question-related .jpeg/.png file)
- Value: numerical value, from 1 to 10
- Icon type
Once you have created and settled “ Multiple rating” questions as above explained, a layout page as shown below will be displayed to your end-users: