When creating or editing the survey, you can customize themes, colors, etc. to make it as close to your website as possible.
Different settings are possible:
- Activate the survey: it is a key used to make the survey public or not. When it is turned off, data are not processed since, on the frontend side, the end-user will see a courtesy message.
- Courtesy Message: this message is seen when survey is not active. You can customize its text by entering what you like best.
- Show survey: by selecting “Complete” you will see listed all the questions together one below the other, by selecting “One question at a time” you will see a single question at a time with a “Next” button to go through all questions.
- Submit survey: you can choose to receive your survey in two ways: “Normal mode” (end-user press Submit survey and data are sent and page reloads), “Asynchronous mode” (data are sent without page reloading)
- Pagination style: this is only useful if you choose to show the survey one question at a time. You can between two different styles: Dots and Numbers.
- Submit button (free text on it): useful to customize your Submit button.
- Next button (free text on it): useful to customize your Next button.
- “Thank you” message: you can communicate a customized message to end-users once they have finished and submitted the survey.
- When do you want to publish the statistics?: thanks to this field, you can choose whether to display statistics in the front end. They will appear at the bottom of the survey. You can chose “Always show statistics in the front end” or “Show statistics in the front end only when users finish the survey”.
- Public statistics in Front-end: this checkbox able statistics in front-end. Below the button, appear the bar with Statistics results.When open this box the users can see all statistics result.